Once I'd got going I managed to make a simple card and scrapbook layout, which has used about half the paper. The rest I've passed on to my sister to see what she can come up with!
Surprisingly for someone who takes hundreds of photos, I don't have that many Christmassy ones, but I've been sorting through some old photos and came across one of two of my nieces taken at our old house in 1996. Soooo cute in their wee matching dresses! Now they're older they'll probably hate this photo - still, girls, it's not the worst one I could have used!
Also made a card a few weeks ago for a friend's little boy's first birthday. I'd had a bit of a play day with another friend when she brought out her Sizzix Embossing Machine, so used up some of the samples we'd made on the card. I can feel a spend coming on...

1 comment:
gorgeous DT stuff angela...love that christmas pic...it's so sweet and can't wait to see what sis makes...hugs kath xxx
Post a Comment