Couldn't get Blogger to upload the "apple 3" today, so will have to settle for the dog instead!Well, halfway through my first week, and so far, not so bad. I felt queasy all day yesterday, probably because of the combination of both lots of chemo, but wasn't so sore which was a bonus.
Got a straight run into hospital, there were loads of parking spaces when we got there and was in, zapped and out again within half an hour, so hopefully that's how it'll be from now on.
I promised to go and visit my folks because although we speak every day, I'd not seen them since before my planning scan, so we went to see them in the afternoon and visited my aunt on the way to get a bit of a "fur fix" - their mad Westie puppy, very cute but with a cheeky wee face just looking for badness to do!
Didn't get such a good sleep last night - woke up at 3am and then every hour after that till I got up to have a bath at 7, so just waiting for the painkillers to kick in now. At least I don't feel sick today (so far anyway!) Nothing much else to report - it was nice to have a straighforward, uneventful day.

No comments:
Post a Comment